Your Firm For Complex Securities Matters
Since 1986, our team at Cameron & Mittleman LLP, has provided a broad range of private placement services and advice to broker-dealers and investment advisers. With decades of experience and a long, established record for results, we are practiced in the full range of investment products and related concerns: venture capital, regulations and governance requirements, and more.
The Services You Need At Every And Any Stage
We are ready to assist with a wide variety of issues affecting your business, including:
- Formation of all types of business entities
- Formation and negotiation of joint ventures
- Negotiation and documentation of venture capital investments
- Preparation of private placement memoranda
- Preparation and filing of Securities Act and Regulation D notifications and other federal securities documentation
- Preparation and filing of state securities notifications and exemption documentation
- Preparation of subscription agreements and other investor documentation
- Broker-dealer and investment adviser registration and compliance
- Strategic advice regarding capital-raising activities
Our focused attorneys regularly counsel startups and other privately held entities. Our clients include communications tower facilities companies, billboard owner/operators, athletic footwear manufacturers, a golf course/residential development owner/operator, a software development company and real estate investment companies. As a well-versed and experienced team, we welcome inquiries from any business type. We have the resources and agility to provide a broad base of corporate and business law guidance and representation, including issues concerning banking and finance.
Get One-On-One And Collaborative Guidance From An Established Firm
No matter where your business is along the trajectory, we offer one-on-one service that, when warranted, includes a collaborative effort on behalf of our securities team. We know you are invested in the resolution of your issue and the success of your business. We are, too. To get in touch with our Providence team, call 401-331-5700 or send us an inquiry email, and we will promptly respond.
Attorneys who represent clients in this area: