Serving The Legal Needs Of Communications And Technology Clients
At Cameron & Mittleman LLP, our dedicated team of attorneys offers a broad range of services to clients with businesses in the communication and technology industries. We can assist with both transactions and litigation.
General, Transactional And Financial Legal Services For Communications Entities
We utilize our extensive experience to provide a broad range of general corporate, transactional and financing-related services to our communications clients. We are here to meet your needs when you need us, whether regarding the inception of your business, daily operations, acquisitions, sales or mergers.
Our services span a long spectrum, including:
- Formation of business entities
- Formation and negotiation of joint ventures and other business combinations
- Negotiation and documentation of secured financings
- Venture capital investments
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Reorganizations, restructurings, sales and other dispositions of businesses
- Real property leases and other real estate matters
- Equipment leases
- Employment and noncompetition agreements
- Confidentiality and proprietary rights agreements
- Advice with regard to other general corporate matters
The range of communications companies we represent extends from large multijurisdictional concerns to small startup entities. Such clients include cable television operators, communications tower rental companies, radio station owners and operators, billboard owners, paging and wireless communications companies, security alarm monitoring businesses and competitive local exchange carriers.
Legal Assistance For IP And Technology-Based Companies
Our dedicated team of attorneys has extensive experience in the technology and intellectual property (IP) areas. We bring this experience to bear in providing a broad range of advice and services to our clients. Our services include:
- Royalty agreements for inventors and developers
- Software development and license agreements
- Internet service provider (ISP) agreements
- Database license agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Service and maintenance agreements
- Content licenses, website development agreements, hosting agreements, source code escrow agreements, value added reseller (VAR) agreements, technology and IP assignments, employment and noncompetition agreements, and confidentiality and proprietary rights agreements.
Trademark, Patent And Propriety Protection
Our litigators also provide litigation advice and services to our technology clients to protect our clients’ trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade dress, trade secrets, domain names and other proprietary IP rights. Our team provides exceptional legal counsel to technology companies of all sizes, from small startups to large, established firms. Our clients include internet access providers, internet service and database companies, software development and licensing companies, website licensing and development companies, and other internet and IP businesses as well as inventors, designers, authors, artists and health care clients. We also provide alternative dispute resolution services and a plethora of legal services related to corporate and business law.
Get The Breadth Of Knowledge And Experience That Your Matter Needs
Our communications and technology attorneys offer the comprehensive legal insight that these issues require. Since 1986, our firm has provided proven experience and results for our clients. Call 401-331-5700 or initiate contact via our website email. We are located in Providence and serve clients throughout the United States.
Attorneys who represent clients in this area: