Seven attorneys from Cameron & Mittleman, LLP were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022. Additionally, Meaghan E. Kelly was named as Ones to Watch!
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Its methodology is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch awards recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for fewer than 10 years in the U.S. Like traditional Best Lawyers awards, a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition is based entirely on peer review.
Eight Firm Attorneys Recognized
Recognized attorneys from the firm and their practice areas are:
- Joseph A. Anesta, partner, corporate and business law, employment law
- Colby Cameron, partner, corporate and business law
- Nancy Fisher Chudacoff, of counsel, trusts and estates
- Karen G. DelPonte, partner, trusts and estates
- Meaghan E. Kelly, associate, trusts and estates
- Robert A. Migliaccio, partner, banking and finance
- Sally P. McDonald, partner, litigation
- Justin T. Shay, partner, litigation
A Firm With A Distinguished History
Founded in 1986, Cameron & Mittleman, LLP is a full-service law firm for people and businesses. Each of our clients work with an experienced law firm partner who is invested in their success. Our attorneys have wide-ranging skills, allowing clients the opportunity to work with someone whose experience aligns closely with their needs.