Sally P. McDonald
- Corporate & Business Law
- Employment Law
Attorney Sally P. McDonald's practice is focused on civil litigation, corporate and business law, and employment law. Attorney McDonald has extensive experience practicing in both State and Federal Courts, and has litigated a variety of matters including business, employment, trust and estate, real estate, toxic tort and construction matters.
Prior to joining Cameron & Mittleman, Attorney McDonald was Managing Counsel of the Rhode Island Office of a Los Angeles based law firm. In that role and others, she has participated in a number of high profile matters. She also served as Lead Local Counsel for one of Rhode Island's most well-known companies.
Attorney McDonald earned her Juris Doctorate from Roger Williams University School of Law, Cum Laude, where she was a member of the Honors Program and the Executive Board of the Law Review. She graduated with a Bachelors of Arts with Honors in Sociology from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. Following law school, Attorney McDonald served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Rhode Island Supreme Court Chief Justice, Paul Suttell.
Attorney McDonald has been named a Rhode Island Super Lawyers Rising Star by Thomson Reuters, a distinction that recognizes the top 2.5 percent of Rhode Island lawyers under the age of 40 or those in practice for 10 years or less. She was also chosen for inclusion in Providence Business News' 2017 "40 Under Forty" List. In 2019, Attorney McDonald was recognized by Rhode Island Monthly for Professional Excellence in the Law.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Honors Program
- Honors: Executive Board of the Law Review
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Sociology
- Best Lawyers in America, 2022
- Rhode Island Super Lawyers Rising Star by Thomson Reuters, 2012-2017, 2020
- Rhode Island Monthly, Professional Excellence in the Law, 2019 - 2021
- Providence Business News’ 2017 “40 Under Forty” List
- Rhode Island, 2009
- Massachusetts, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2013
- United States Supreme Court, 2013
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors, Rhode Island Legal Services
- Board of Trustees, The Providence Public Library
- Board of Governors, The Hope Club, Providence, Rhode Island
Send An Email To
Make An Appointment
Help from an experienced attorney is available now