Scott F. Bielecki
- Health Care
- Employment Law
Scott joined the Firm in 2008 and has practiced in Rhode Island for his entire career. His practice focuses on civil litigation matters. In the course of his practice, Scott has provided representation to clients in matters involving business disputes, labor and employment issues, real estate disputes, insurance disputes, estate litigation and products liability matters. Scott also provides representation to several teacher labor organizations in a variety of matters.
Scott appears in court regularly and is also experienced in providing representation to clients in matters involving alternate dispute resolution. Prior to joining the Firm, Scott practiced in the litigation group at Tillinghast Licht LLP in Providence and had also practiced at the law firm of Olenn & Penza LLP in Warwick.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1999
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island
- B.A. - 1996
- Designated a Rising Star in the Rhode Island and New England Super Lawyers list for 2009 - 2011 in the category of Civil Litigation Defense
- Rhode Island Monthly, Professional Excellence in the Law, 2023
- Rhode Island, 1999
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 2000
- Rhode Island Bar Association